I need various legal documents translated from English- Hebrew
1. Must be certified translator that can sign affidavit of translation
2. Must be able to notarize per Israeli Law
3. I will send documents once I hear back
The Consulate in New York States : http://embassies.gov.il/new-york/ConsularServices/Pages/Signing-documents-in-a-language-the-signatory-cannot-read.aspx
Along with the translation, an affidavit from the translator is required. The affidavit should include the following:
- The translator is well versed in both languages (of the original document and of the translation), he is the one who translated the document, and the translation is true and exact translation to the original document. The address of the translator should also be included.
- A translation that is done by a translator in Israel should be signed by the translator in front of a notary public.
- A translation that is done by a translator outside of Israel in countries that are signatories to the Hague Convention in the matter of verification of documents issued by another country must bear an “Apostille” stamp.