A passionate senior developer who proactively learns new technologies and succeeds on your own. You’re able to thrive in fast-paced high performing environments and enjoy this challenge. You value flexibility in order to prioritize your personal life without giving up on the technical challenge that drives you to love your career. You’re self-disciplined enough to work remotely and deliver results on time. You strive for perfection and want to improve bad code when you see it. You’re passionate about ensuring best practices are met, while not compromising on creating beautiful, clean code. Working with the most up to date software tools, frameworks and libraries are your bread and butter. You have high level of English (both written and spoken) and conversational Hebrew to communicate with both Israelis and internationals, to give your opinion and listen to others in a collaborative environment.
The Software Developers responsible for creating API driven cutting-edge solutions that are disrupting the way Fintech is done. Built by developers for developers, our Banking as a Service technology is enabling our partners and clients to deliver flexible financial solutions that empower consumers anytime, anywhere. Our microservice-based architecture provides a complex asynchronous distributed system needed for time critical payment processing and other services, with thousands of transactions per day.
Our team is fully autonomous and have complete responsibility for the product pipeline, employing Agile methodology alongside state-of-the-art CI/CD principles. We’re constantly improving and growing our technical skills to be competitive, and fully encouraged to try out and use new and different technologies.
· Develop end-to-end robust Enterprise Systems for the FinTech sector using leading frameworks and technologies
· Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve our systems and services on a scrum team of 3-5 people
· Create microservice architecture and multithreaded processes
· Work closely with a team of other developers to create the tools that will help our partner’s clients grow their businesses
· 7+ years of similar experience building multithreaded enterprise applications end-to-end using .Net Core, Elasticsearch (or another NoSQL database), message queuing, Angular 2+/React, and RestAPIs
· Good experience with microservices architecture
· Experience in Agile/Scrum environment
· Experience with an ORM such as Entity Framework or NHibernate
· Experience with Source Control such as Git or TFS
· High level of English (both written and spoken) and conversational Hebrew
· Bonus points if you have experience with Unit Testing, NServiceBus, Docker, WCF
Why join us?
· We place a strong emphasis on our employees’ satisfaction and growth. Our team is the backbone of our company, and we are proud to boast an employee-centric and family-oriented culture. We set aside thousands of shekels for a personal growth plan per employee per year. We have a Net Promoter Score of 9.35, with virtually zero turnover.
· We promote a work from home culture with people located all over the country, which allows our employees unparalleled flexibility to work where and when they want, with hours that are convenient for them. We strongly believe giving this freedom allows them to produce the best work possible. We have an office located in Jerusalem that is open to whomever wants to come in, but it's not mandatory (several people only come to the office once a month).
· We offer competitive compensation and benefits.
· Ongoing monthly knowledge sharing, training and career growth opportunities.
· We are seeking people with a passion for cutting-edge technology, who enjoy a fast-paced and dynamic environment and want to work alongside other bright, talented people.