Philip Stein & Associates is looking for an Office Administrator for our Beit Shemesh office. The Office Administrator will coordinate office needs and operations while providing clerical and administrative support to the individual tax and partnership department.
- Carrying out receptionist duties such as: answering and directing phone calls, taking messages, sending and responding to emails, welcoming visitors, and directing them to the relevant office personnel.
- Handle the day-to-day needs of the office- staff, cleaner, order supplies, and maintenance as needed.
- Maintain and update company databases/ computer- software programs.
- Maintain office inventory by coordinating with the Jerusalem branch office manager.
- Track all purchases & save receipts (Excel & Monday).
- Ongoing client communication and various customer services such as sending clients tax returns and IRS acceptances.
- Prepare tax documents for mailings as well as mailings via the post office and Federal Ex.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Office Administrator Requirements:
- 2 or more years’ office administrative experience.
- Proficiency with office management software like MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- High level of customer service, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and manage time well.
- Comfortable working independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- English mother tongue level and Hebrew excellent level.
- Experience with Sharefile is a plus.
- U.S. tax knowledge is a plus.
- Sunday-Thursday 9:00-17:00 (with flexibility)