Seeking PR and Marketing Coordinator for Aardvark Israel, an educational tourism company with offices in Tel Aviv and Jerusalem, which offers long term programs under the umbrella of Masa Israel, a project of the Jewish Agency, for English speaking students ages 18-21 from around the world. Participants study, volunteer and travel in the country for five to ten months. Our staff and students represent a diverse cross section of the Jewish community and political spectrum.
We are searching for an experienced PR and Marketing Manager
• Experience in PR and Marketing
• Ability to design a social media strategy aligned with organizational goals and then implement the plan by generating, editing, publishing and sharing engaging content daily through social media platforms (original text, photos, videos and news)
• Excellent communication skills in English (written and orally)
• Successful at building and maintaining relationships, online and off
• Team Player with the confidence to take the lead and guide others when necessary
• Knowledge and understanding of the English-speaking Jewish Diaspora community
• Rosh Gadol
• Passion for Zionism, Pluralism, and Youth Education
• English – high level (preference for mother tongue)
• Hebrew – high level
• Spanish – major plus
To start immediately.
Interested individuals, please send your resume, examples of your work and salary requirements by email: [email protected]
Only relevant candidates will be contacted.