To apply: https://www.nbn.org.il/jobboard/job/sales-development-team-leader/
What Will You Do?
The Sales Development Team Leader will focus on managing the IL/ EMEA team of Sales Development Representatives and lead them to successful prospecting new business opportunities from top global Enterprise companies.
This team is focused on prospecting and pitching our solutions to key stakeholders over the phone, develop strong client relationships, launch new solutions, and generate sales opportunities
The Team Leader will work with marketing and sales departments in acquiring new leads and nurturing existing opportunities in the sales funnel process.
He/she will also need strong communication, people and system building skills to lead top notch performance among the Sales Development team as well as team with client facing senior management to ensure that our funnel mechanics, processes, and tools are world class.
The position based in Israel.
- Drive quota achievement of the EMEA team by focusing on sales qualified opportunities
- Build and execute outbound campaigns per solution and per account
- Analyze prospects needs and uncover business challenges
- Manage lead transition and follow up activity to ensures positive outcomes
- Deliver ongoing weekly reporting and analysis to leadership team
- Work closely with RVPs to reach regional goals.
- Provide recommendations on marketing efforts based on with feedback from prospects and customers.
- Training and developing the SDRs (incl. building a consistent training plan)
- Keep up with market trends and best practices, including new technologies and resources.
Required Qualifications & Skills
- 3+ years of SDR people management experience in the Enterprise Software space, preferably in SaaS
- Strong cold calling and qualification skills with a proven track record in exceeding quota
- Experience and confidence in prospecting and communicating with senior-level executives
- Ability to work in a team-goal oriented environment, and interact with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent knowledge of sales development, lead generation practices and principles
- Experience with SDR enablement, training and on-boarding new hires
- Ability to proactively recommend ideas and execute on planned activities
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Salesforce experience – MUST
- Understanding and experience in SaaS
· Self-motivated, strategic, results driven, structured and data oriented