Organization: The Hadassah Offices in Israel
The Hadassah Offices in Israel (HOI) operates as the Israeli presence of Hadassah ,t heWomen's Zionist Organization of America, Inc.
- Job Description: Hadassah and Chagall Windows Guide
- The Hadassah guide will for guide visitors and guests of Hadassah, including tourists, hospital staff members, donors, missions, delegations and VIP guests in both the Ein Kerem and Mount Scopus Hospitals, the Albert and Ethel Herzstein Heritage Center and the Chagall Windows in the Fannie and Maxwell Abbell Synagogue).
- The position is part-time. General operating hours are 08:00-16:30 Sunday-Thursday.
- Guide will work closely with the Visits and Events Coordinator and Coordinator of the Chagall Windows and Heritage Center under the Hadassah Offices in Israel Development, Donors and Events Dept.
- Primary Responsibilities:
- Welcoming guests to the Albert and Ethel Herzstein Hadassah Heritage Center and Chagall Windows during opening hours, including - receiving visitors, facilitating payment, offering written, audio and verbal explanations of Hadassah history, museum displays and the Chagall Windows, maintaining order and cleanliness, operation and maintenance of visual and audio displays.
- Providing hospital tours tailored to donors, groups, missions and visitors.
- Applicant Requirements:
- Completely fluent in both
English and Hebrew – vital.
- Additional languages, including Spanish, French, German, Russian - an advantage.
- Warm, professional and organized.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, patient and flexible.
- Prior experience in guiding – an advantage.
Please send a CV and cover letter to [email protected] - Subject line – "Hadassah Guide".