Legal Content Writer, Full-Time
Established Consumer Protection Law Firm
Established, Leading Consumer Protection Law Firm based in New York and New Jersey seeks a Full-Time Legal Content Writer to write marketing and legal content for firm website and newsletters, bar journals, etc.
This is a non-litigation position, and can be fully remote,
with significant schedule flexibility.
- Join a growing firm dedicated to empowering consumers who confront businesses that don’t follow the law.
- Competitive compensation that is commensurate with expertise and previous experience
- Superior ability to professionally write highly engaging and persuasive legal content for websites, newsletters and legal journals.
- Demonstrated interest in consumer protection and/or other social/access to justice issues
- Collegial culture with experienced and established legal team
- Opportunity to write full-time remotely, with an independent, flexible schedule. (40 hours/week). Proven organizational and time-management skills required.
- US law degree (JD)
- 4+ years legal writing experience
- Ideally experience with litigation
Apply by sending resume and LinkedIn url to: [email protected]