In happy circumstances, looking for a female roommate (two roommates in total) who is Shomeret Shabbat and Kashrut. Private room, shared bath, refurbished apartment; kindhearted, fun, warm atmosphere.
- The available bedroom is decorated beautifully and has a large new sliding door wardrobe. Bedframe and mattress comes with, or can be stored if you have already.
- Well equipped kitchen (even for baking)
- One bathroom – bath/shower, toilet with bidet
- Beautifully decorated salon which opens out onto to a huge patio. Waiting to get couch/comfy chairs for salon; if you don’t have, I can buy them.
- Storage shed on patio
- Wonderful view over the hills of West Jerusalem, very quiet part of the city. Feels like you are out in the countryside, yet is only minutes away from the shops.
- Air Conditioning
- Washing machine and plenty of drying rack space
- All windows
(except the bathroom) have screens and bars, salon and bedrooms have built in sunshades.
- The apartment was refurbished seven months ago
- Two ways to arrive to the apartment – one for deliveries or regular (a few or no stairs so deliveries are much cheaper); and one for regular arrivals from a different street and floor. Super convenient!
- Many buslines are just a short walk away (17,12,10, 24, 35, 23, 42, 33, 26), and the southwest end of the Light Rail Line is nearby. Building is located next door to the Israel Arts and Science Academy.
- Ample street parking
- I’m dati leumi / modern orthodox, so the kitchen can’t accommodate someone who needs mehadrin & chalav yisrael due to limited storage space for dishes/pans
- Price without bills
- Available immediately
My name is Rahel. For details or to arrange to see the apartment please contact me via whatsapp (051-587-3821), Facebook messenger, or by email ([email protected]).