Marketing Coordinator Position for training and content company. Promote and follow up with interested people regarding our training programs, translation services, and other content services. Back office administration of our billing and financial systems related to the above tasks.
Time: Immediate or as soon as possible.
Location: Mostly Remote, but occasionally will need to attend in person meetings in Central and Jerusalem areas when necessary and Covid conditions allow.
Possibility of on-site work in our Jerusalem office if you live nearby.
• Proven experience in customer service and collections, particularly 1:1 B2C
• Proven experience in social media campaigns on Facebook, LinkedIN, Twitter, and other platforms
• Fluent in Hebrew and English at the native level or close to it.
• Good interpersonal relations, cheery personality, and good phone voice
• Proactive and can initiate projects and tasks
• High level of computer literacy including office, Zoom, CRM and project management tools
• Excellent written communication skills
• Focused and ability to multi-task
• Good health
• Ability to occasionally work and be available to talk to people outside of traditional office hours.
• Ability to occasionally travel within Israel when the role requires and Covid restrictions permit.
• Familiarity and experience in WordPress and other internet platforms
• Experience in Monday.com
• Experience navigating government offices
Please email your CV and cover letter explaining how your skill set is a good match for the above role description.
Email: [email protected]