FXCM is a leading provider of online foreign exchange (FX) trading, CFD trading, spread betting and related services. The company's mission is to provide global traders with access to the world's largest and most liquid market by offering innovative trading tools, hiring excellent trading educators, meeting strict financial standards and striving for the best online trading experience in the market.
Position: Business Analyst
The Business Analyst will be primarily responsible for collaborating with Project Managers on projects of varied complexity and supporting key business initiatives. The business analyst will provide deliverables across all aspects of project planning including but not limited to documentation of workflows, business cases, and change requests. The business analyst must have strong communication skills and maturity to work with business and technical teams, including senior team members and management across all levels.
Primary Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Maintain PMO project master list and PMO archive;
- Create and maintain monthly executive meeting agenda;
- Build partnerships and serve as the liaison with internal departments, effectively identifying, understanding and delivering desired solutions and value;
- Prepare documentation including but not limited to business cases, project plans, timelines, and change requests;
- Perform other activities related to project time tracking, updates, status reporting, metric reporting, and related administrative tasks;
- Identify and document business process improvement opportunities;
- Attend and lead meetings, preparing meeting minutes in a timely manner;
- Interpret technical concepts for business users;
- Research PM technologies and draft proposals;
- Perform quality audits;
- Serve in junior project manager capacity when cross-coverage is required; and
- Assist the project managers on various ad hoc tasks as requested by direct manager.
- Must be eligible to work in Israel
- English – Fluent
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, collaboration, and communication skills;
- Experience in research, change management, PM tools, and MS suite preferred;
- Formal Business Analyst qualification, certification or experience preferred;
- Highly professional and adaptable
Location: Har Hotzvim,Jerusalem (possibility of working from home even after government restrictions are lifted).
Hours: Monday-Friday, full-timeb
Prior to submitting your resume, the firm requests that you do the following:
Review the firm’s website thoroughly: www.fxcm.com/uk
To apply send your CV in English to: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer