Richdale, a rapidly growing (UK-based) compliance consultancy (specialising in financial services regulation), is recruiting an Executive & Operations Assistant. The ideal candidate will be responsible for assisting the current management team and providing key operational support to them and their clients.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have excellent organisational skills and attention to detail to manage multiple projects on an ongoing basis.
- Be able to act on their own initiative, pro-active and have ability to learn on the job.
- Be able to multi-task, be flexible and work well within tight scheduling.
- Have appropriate interpersonal skills with the ability to fit with an already established team across various offices.
- Be highly proficient in Microsoft Office & other common software.
- Have strong written and verbal English language & communication skills.
- Supporting the Executive Director with an array of operational and secretarial related tasks as and when they arise.
- Maintaining clear and accurate records in relation to the ongoing operations and reporting of the firm.
- Reviewing and monitoring the internal processes of the firm and where necessary making recommendations to the Executive Director and the Management Team.
- Effectively communicating instructions, tasks and projects throughout the team with follow-up to ensure appropriate execution.
Qualifications/ Experience Required:
- Previous employment experience is essential.
- A proven track-record of organisational/administrative abilities is essential.
Hours: 11am-7:30pm Sunday to Thursday.
Location: Ramat Beit Shemesh (remote working may be available)
Start Date: On or before 15 February 2021
If you are interested in the above position, please email your CV to [email protected]