Elements is looking for a hands-on engineering architect to collaborate with a team of talented software engineers based in multiple locations across the world. In this role, you will be working in close collaboration with a team of highly empowered, experienced engineers who are building a high performance, scalable, global HR platform. In addition to anticipating possible security threats and identifying areas of weakness in a network system, a Security Architect must respond promptly and effectively to possible breaches of security.
· Reviewing current system security measures and recommending and implementing enhancements
· Conducting regular system tests and ensuring continuous monitoring of network security of the application
· Developing project timelines for ongoing system upgrades
· Ensuring all personnel have access to the IT system limited by need and role
· Establishing disaster recovery procedures and conducting breach of security drills
· Promptly responding to all security incidents and providing thorough post-event analyses
· Engage and lead the team in task planning, design discussions and code reviews.
· Contribute technically through feature development, debugging operational issues and process streamlining.
· Work closely with the product management team, business stakeholders to deliver innovative solutions to further product goals.
· Design and Development of Application Security Architecture
· Collaborate with team members across the globe
· Knowledge of security by design principles and architecture level security concepts
· 5+ years of experience in Web application security, SSDLC and threat modelling
· Deep understanding of OWASP top 10 and CWE 25
· Excellent understanding of web applications, web servers, frameworks and protocols with respect to application development and deployment
· Ability to secure container-centric deployment
- Build things that matter. Our products are revolutionizing the Global HR industry
- A global, diverse and face-paced team coming from different backgrounds
- A sense of purpose and growth is always at the hearth of what we do
- Work in one of the fasted growing industry disruptor, ranked 4th in the world by the Financial Times
This position description may not describe all duties, responsibilities, and skills associated with this position. It is intended to portray the major aspects of the job. Other duties or skills may be required.
Elements provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.