We are seeking career minded, experienced and motivated individuals for full-time positions in our Operations department.
Primary responsibilities includes (not limited to):
- Processing and activating new currency trading accounts
- Back office operations and processing transactions (withdrawals, transfers, deposits)
- Posting deposits (credit card, wires, online checks, bank checks)
- Translating documents, templates and communicating with foreign language/English speaking clients
- Performs special projects as necessary
- Must be eligible to work in Israel
- Hebrew – Mother Tongue
- English – Fluent Level (written and verbal)
- Hebrew – Basic (reading)
- Computer Proficient - Must have knowledge of Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office, and Internet. Working with proprietary software is a plus!!!
- Prior operational/back office experience or customer service a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior customer service skills
- Detail-oriented with a high level of organizational skills
- Able to multi-task and meet daily benchmarks/ deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment
- Self starter and able to work with minimal supervision
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Determine priorities and follow up in a timely fashion
- Special consideration for other foreign languages including: Arabic, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish and other languages.
Location: Har Hotzvim, Jerusalem / Work from Home
Hours: Full time, 42.5 hours per week.
Salary: NIS 6,675 per month plus transportation. Potential for quarterly bonuses and an annual salary review.
PLUS 20 Vacation Days per year!
Prior to submitting your resume, the firm requests that you do the following:
Review the firm’s website thoroughly: www.fxcm.com/uk
Equal Opportunity Employer