Finance and Legal Associate
An international venture builder with a portfolio of around 10 start-ups near Petah Tikva, is looking for an experienced finance and legal associate, to support all aspects of legal, operational and financial activities for its various portfolio companies.
• Manage all accounting activities and relationship with the company's accounting firms.
• Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting and monthly statements
• Support month-end and year-end close process
• Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
• Manage and comply with local reporting requirements and tax filings
• Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
• Maintain involvement in each aspect where the intervention of finance is needed
• Maintain relations with banks, insurance companies, and other vendors.
• Work with auditors and ensure achievement of proper and on time reporting of reviewed and audited financials.
• Foster a culture of cost awareness and optimization across the Company
Legal and Operation
• Ensure compliance to legal requirements – registrations and licenses (e.g. Local & International regulatory bodies)
• Support all legal activities and relationship with the company's law firm
• Undertake any other duties appropriate to the role of finance and legal manager.
• Manage and support additional operation duties as necessary
• Reliable, highly motivated and ambitious
• English - Fluent
• Proven working experience with legal and financial activities
• Degree in Law, Economics or Business Administration
• Master’s in Business Administration - preferred
• CPA or experienced attorney - preferred
• Knowledge of accounting principles and procedures - preferred
• Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process - preferred
• Experience with Commercial law and contracts - preferred