Health Care Professionals will receive preference
- I home-schooled my own children for 8 years
- I currently do after-care at a Gan in Rehavia (when schools are open)
- I love children and will care for them while you perform the important tasks of saving life during these tough COVID-times.
- I am a religious, married woman with a kosher home.
- I am willing to prepare meals for the children if required.
- English (and Hebrew, although I am still learning at Ulpan) will be spoken in my home.
- I am open to negotiations if both parents sometimes need to work night-shift.
- I am also able to take care of your children in your own home. (if preferred)
My hourly rates are:
Daytime - 50shekel p/hr (first child)
70shekel p/hr (2 children)
85shekel p/hr (3 – 4 children)
Nights – daytime rate x 1.5
Travel Costs not included (if own home care is preferred)