If you have experience in SEO and online marketing, if you would like to challenge yourself and join a team of aces, we would like to hear from you.
This is a part-time, remote position (work from home) that can quickly evolve into a full-time position.
The Account Manager's role is to manage digital marketing campaigns for several clients and help our team exceed client expectations.
- Define the online marketing strategy per every client (buyer personas, how to reach them online, messaging, buyer journey, etc.)
- Handle the onsite SEO activities (keyword research, meta tag composition, page optimization, site speed, work with Google Webmaster Tools and Google Analytics, etc.)
- Create monthly tasks and make sure things get done on time
- Be proficient with social media marketing, primarily on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- Work with the content marketing team, guide them to meet the clients needs
- Communicate with customers regularly (provide updates, solve issues, identify problems ahead of time, etc.)
- Produce detailed monthly reports for our clients
- Constantly analyze the campaign KPIs and come with actionable insights - then rinse and repeat.
- Native English-speaker, or mother-tongue level
- Can work from home / remotely
- Has experience with SEO and Inbound Marketing in particular
- Self-motivated and autodidact
- Highly organized
- Super communicative
- Team player
- Internet savvy
- Able to lead and manage multiple clients
Any experience with HubSpot will be considered as a great advantage.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, send your CV to [email protected]