A technologist with a passion for educating others. You thrive in a culture of learning and knowledge sharing, and foster a positive learning environment. You can identify technical weaknesses and understand how to help improve them. You’re a fast learner and curious about new technologies and trends, which drives you desire and enthusiasm to stay aware of and keep up to date with new things. You either teach software development in a school or university or, help train software developers in-house in a tech company (formally or informally). You have excellent communication skills and patience for those you are teaching. You’re personable and passionate about establishing positive relationships with those you work with. You can identify technical weaknesses and understand how to help improve them. You are well networked and plugged into the courses, conferences and meetup scene in Israel. You foster a learning environment. You’re able to thrive in fast-paced high performing environments and enjoy this challenge. You’re self-disciplined enough to work remotely and deliver results on time. You have mother tongue English and fluent Hebrew to communicate with both Israelis and internationals, to give your opinion and listen to others in a collaborative environment.
· Act as a dedicated resource to proactively understand the professional development needs of existing employees (mostly software developers).
· Source upcoming webinars, conferences, meetups and distribute the information internally in a regular newsletter
· Schedule bi-weekly lectures with outside speakers
· Facilitate regular internal knowledge sharing sessions.
· Collaborate with hiring managers to onboard new employees by identifying knowledge gaps, assessing learning needs, and building guided coursework to ensure technical competency
· Assist with developing and improving presentation skills for our employees
· Quickly learn new technologies to assist in the overall training
· Create and instill a culture of ongoing learning and professional development through mentorship and coaching ensuring positive learning experiences
· Be responsible for ensuring your colleagues can effectively use and implement the most current versions of relevant software packages at the conclusion of the training
· 5+ years of experience in software development including mentorship or teaching software development
· Excellent organizational, project and time management skills
· A deep understanding of various technologies
· Constant awareness of relevant industry courses, conferences and meetups
· Proven track record of planning and successfully executing projects, including development trainings
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to interface with many different people, to both a technical and non-technical audience
· Mother tongue level English and fluent Hebrew
· It’s a bonus if you have experience with video recording and editing software and training development tools
Why join us?
· We place a strong emphasis on our employees’ satisfaction and growth. Our team is the backbone of our company, and we are proud to boast an employee-centric and family-oriented culture. We set aside thousands of shekels for a personal growth plan per employee per year. We have a Net Promoter Score of 9.35, with virtually zero turnover.
· We promote a work from home culture with people located all over the country, which allows our employees unparalleled flexibility to work where and when they want, with hours that are convenient for them. We strongly believe giving this freedom allows them to produce the best work possible. We have an office located in Jerusalem that is open to whomever wants to come in, but it's not mandatory (several people only come to the office once a month).
· We offer competitive compensation and benefits.
· Ongoing monthly knowledge sharing, training and career growth opportunities.
· We are seeking people with a passion for cutting-edge technology, who enjoy a fast-paced and dynamic environment and want to work alongside other bright, talented people.