Marketing Automation Manager
As the most trusted platform for web accessibility, millions of people rely on UserWay's AI-powered accessibility solutions as the basis for comprehensive compliance and a truly accessible user experience. We empower anyone — from the small website owner to the enterprise business leader — to attain compliance and accessibility for their digital experiences online.
What you have:
- Strong business acumen
- Tech savviness
- Project management and collaboration skills
- Experienced setting up highly-complex workflows
- Data-driven decision making skills
- Build and grow email list through organic efforts.
- Ideate and execute various email marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with team members to work on the design and copy/content.
- Identify different segmentation criteria based on audience behavior, demographic, geographic, psychographic characteristics, etc.
- Run A/B tests for email campaigns and landing pages to optimize performance.
- Track campaign performance and tweak workflows accordingly.
- Ensure compliance while executing email marketing campaigns and collecting data.
- BA, B.S. or equivalent degree.
- Proficiency in HubSpot and experience of working on email marketing campaigns, lead generation and nurturing and Google Analytics.
- Preliminary knowledge of relevant marketing areas including copywriting, social media, and user experience & user interface design.
- Top-notch verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent project management and collaboration skills; a team player.
- Should know how to use data as fuel to drive results.
- Although not a mandatory requirement, fundamental knowledge of HTML/CSS is a huge plus.