Position: Sales Associate
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Drive the Company's growth efforts for Israel business;
- Prospect new leads, explain the features and benefits of the Company’s products and services;
- Facilitate the on boarding of new clients from Israel;
- Build and maintain relationships with existing retail clients and oversee growth of organic business as it relates to new accounts, customer equity and attrition rates;
- Maintain regular communication with numerous offices and colleagues from around the World showing an ability to work non-traditional hours when appropriate;
- Execute an organized, efficient and structured sales process;
- Provide our clients with best-in-class service on phone, chats and email;
- Intelligently articulate financial and market-related concepts;
- Go beyond “customer service” - skilfully probe for, listen and understand client needs to provide resources and solutions to improve clients’ trading experience and results;
- Mediate difficult situations, conversations and customers with composure and resolve;
- Consistently take initiative to learn about the markets, FX industry and new FXCM platforms and products such as the FXCM Trading Station (Web, desktop, mobile), MetaTrader 4, Ninja Trader, Zulutrade and Tradingview, not limited to what is available in the region only;
- Be a team player and proactively collaborate with the Financial Services team to manage time, resources, volume and customer feedback;
- Collaborate with Compliance and FCC for client’s Cases
- Consistently achieve specific deposit, retention and customer satisfaction benchmarks;
- Act upon constructive criticism to improve on-desk client conversations and to build on personal and department-wide performance figures.
- Assist other members whenever needed so that the team metrics are not negatively impacted.
- Other Tasks as they arise.
- Must be eligible to work in Israel
- Hebrew - Mother tongue, English at a professional level (written and verbal)
- Bachelor's degree;
- Some proven previous business experience;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Hebrew and English;
- Computer proficient - must have knowledge of Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office and the Internet;
- Detail-oriented with a high level of organizational skills;
- Superior customer service skills;
- Preference given to those who already understand the needs and trends of the online trading community within Israel;
- Knowledge of the FX and CFDs industry would be beneficial; able to demonstrate a strong interest and passion for financial markets, international affairs and geopolitical events.
Office Location: Har Hotzvim, Jerusalem (Work from home an option.)
Hours: Full time, 42.5 hours per week; Sunday-Thursday, 8am-4:30pm.
Prior to submitting your resume, the firm requests that you do the following:
To apply send your CV in English to: [email protected] (Please specify in your e-mail which position(s) you are applying for.)
Equal Opportunity Employer