The Resource Development and Partnerships Department at Yad Vashem is responsible for creating and cultivating circles of support for Yad Vashem, as well as for raising funds for the ongoing activities of Yad Vashem and its development. The department works to foster partnerships and develop resources in various countries around the world through a professional team at Yad Vashem and via Friends Associations in different countries.
The Projects and Marketing Department is responsible for preparing a variety of materials and tools that will assist the fundraising desks in their activities and in maintaining contact with donors, including creating and updating a project database for fundraising, project proposals, grant requests, and reports to foundations and funding bodies, as well as producing various marketing materials on a range of platforms to support the resource development activities at Yad Vashem.
The head of this team in the Projects Department is responsible for helping producing and preparing a wide range of tools which will enable raising funds and building ongoing relations with donors, foundations and funding bodies. Including, but not limited to proposals, reports, cards, presentations, brochures, videos and more. The process involves close collaboration with various units at Yad Vashem. The team lead will work closely with Yad Vashem's marketing and digital departments, as well as with all desks and units in the division.
The role includes additional tasks as required by the unit's needs.
- Developing and implementing a work plan for creating marketing and sales tools on various platforms for fundraising purposes.
- Developing and producing a variety of marketing and sales tools for different donor audiences and in different languages, including marketing packages for selected projects: brochures, presentations, graphic materials, videos, online materials, etc., in collaboration with other relevant departments in the organization.
- Developing and implementing marketing campaigns to increase donations, including creating relevant content that motivates donations: from concept to campaign launch, in collaboration with department managers and relevant stakeholders in the organization.
- Developing and producing materials for donor events in Israel and abroad, including donor missions, bar/bat mitzvah ceremonies, department-specific materials for Holocaust Remembrance Day ceremonies, donor ceremonies, special visits, and more: including invitations, brochures, presentations, newspaper ads, certificates, and other materials as required.
- Oversight over the donor recognition policy: ongoing recognition of donors physically, digitally, and online on the Yad Vashem website, in collaboration with the Recognition Coordinator.
- Developing and implementing the "Friends of Yad Vashem" section on the Yad Vashem website and ongoing maintenance.
- Managing departmental activities, including monitoring the implementation of the work plan and setting priorities, in coordination with the department manager. Ensuring the quality of materials produced in the department or by other units at Yad Vashem. Ensuring adherence to production schedules for materials.
- Bachelor's degree or certification in marketing/advertising/communication or another relevant field.
- Native-level English and very good Hebrew.
- Excellent writing skills in English, including the ability to adapt the writing style to the target audience through storytelling.
- Proven ability in developing creative marketing or sales tools across various marketing channels – online and offline.
- Technologically savvy, with full command of Office programs.
- Understanding of design, video editing, and animation – an advantage.
- Ability to work with partners and multiple interfaces.
- Ability to cope under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- Knowledge of the Holocaust – an advantage.
- Proficiency in additional languages – an advantage.
- Availability to work non-regular hours as needed.
Terms of Employment:
- Full-time position: 100%
- Core Level: 2
- Salary commensurate with Yad Vashem policy
- Immediate start
- This posting is intended for men and women alike
**Please submit your resume to [email protected]
Signifying CV for JB-21 in the subject line
The recruitment process will include an assignment
In the hiring process, affirmative action will be considered for candidates with disabilities who are entitled to adequate representation and therefore candidates may, but are not required to, indicate this when submitting the candidacy.
**Only relevant applicants will be contacted**