Position is Work from Home Until Current Government Restrictions are Lifted
FXCM is a leading provider of online foreign exchange (FX) trading, CFD trading, spread betting and related services. The company's mission is to provide global traders with access to the world's largest and most liquid market by offering innovative trading tools, hiring excellent trading educators, meeting strict financial standards and striving for the best online trading experience in the market.
Position: Document Control Associate
We are seeking career minded, experienced and motivated individuals for a full-time position working with stakeholders across all departments and offices to support and maintain client facing documents.
Primary responsibilities includes (not limited to):
- Create, maintain and manage forms, email templates, and trading agreements for all supported processes and languages for retail and institutional clients
- Ensure a consistent message across forms and email templates through approval protocol working directly with various departments
- Streamline existing forms and email templates
- Ensure all departmental processes and procedures are documented and updated
- Participate in project-based work as an internal stakeholder
- Liaise with internal departments within the company including developers and other analysts/project managers
- Other job related tasks and projects as assigned
- Must be eligible to work in Israel
- English – Mother Tongue level (written and verbal)
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- High level of attention to detail
- Organized and with good time management skills
- Strong research skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Experience in email template and document management in SalesForce
- Experience with document creation, editing and publishing in Adobe Acrobat Reader & Pro X/XI and Adobe Sign forms
- Experience using FTP programs for managing and publishing content online
Location: Har Hotzvim,Jerusalem (Position is work-from-home until current government restrictions are lifted.)
Hours: Full time, 42.5 hours per week.
Monday - Thursday: 8:00am - 5pm & Friday: 7:00am – 1:30pm (winter), 8:00am - 2:30pm (summer), with flexibility to occasionally work US hours.
Prior to submitting your resume, the firm requests that you do the following:
Review the firm’s website thoroughly: www.fxcm.com/uk
To apply send your CV in English to: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer