Israel-based Internet startup that has built a B2B social network for enterprise technology professionals. We have been covered in USAToday, Wired, and The Wall Street Journal. Our customers include VMware, Dell, Oracle, HPE, CA, and others. We are a growing team with offices in Modiin.
We are looking for an R&D Group Leader to manage several R&D teams of highly skilled software engineers, scaling up our platform, improving productivity and quality.
This is a great opportunity for seasoned Team Leaders, currently managing 2~3 engineers who looking to take on managing a few teams.
- Overall responsibility of the platform software development team
- Overall responsibility of the team's development lifecycle
- Assure daily progress, unblock and solve issues, keeping team members productive
- Maintain a high level of code and release quality
- Create plans for the refactoring process and code that limit our scalability
- Create plans for reducing technical debt
- Work together with stakeholders towards delivering optimal solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Ability to pull the team together, drive them to achieve great goals, and keep them excited about what they are doing
- Has the emotional stamina and charm to challenge/stand-up-to stakeholders and engineers under pressure
- Expert in leading the development of cloud-based (AWS) applications
- Nice to have: Experience in building web applications with RoR
- Bonus points for knowledge in node.js, MySQL, Postgres
- Expert in managing a development lifecycle
- Ability to set KPIs for the team and individual contributors (IC’s)
- At least 10 years in software development
- At least 5 years as a software engineering manager (Team Lead)
- At least 2 years experience managing cloud fin-ops
Send cv to [email protected]