You've got the opportunity to join our awesome team!
Networx, located in Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, Atlanta and New York, is looking to hire an experienced, self-driven QA Engineer to join our development team and help us create a leading platform connecting millions of homeowners with reliable home improvement contractors throughout the U.S.
- Create and maintain Automation test tools and scripts.
- Executed automated tests, analyze the results and report findings.
- Analyze the system and identify manual test cases that can be automated.
- Work with the team on improving the automation process itself.
- Passion for software quality and automation.
- English at a high level (proficient in speaking, reading and writing).
- 2 years of experience as an Automation Developer (preferably in a team setting).
- Solid experience in QA process automation.
- Solid programming skills in any languages – PHP or Python preferred
- Experience in SQL.
- Experience with web UI testing (Selenium, Appium)
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
- Ability to learn new technologies
- Team player with great interpersonal and communication skills.
A little about what we do:
From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Networx.com is transforming every touch point of home improvement services. With over 15 years of experience and a network of nearly 100,000 pros, we have helped more than 10 million people with their home needs. As a leader in the home improvement industry, our mission is to help contractors win more jobs. To that end, we've created an incredible workplace and surrounded ourselves with outstanding people who utilize state-of-the-art technology in order to accomplish individual goals.
Why are we a great company to work for?
- Networx is a rapidly evolving, growth-oriented company with international operations.
- We invest in people. We consider each employee a long-term investment, and we see value in continuously nurturing and training our teammates. Ongoing knowledge sharing, training and career growth opportunities.
- We place a strong emphasis on our employees’ satisfaction and work-life balance. We promote a work from home culture with people located all over the country.
- We are seeking people with a passion for cutting-edge technology, who enjoy a fast-paced and dynamic environment and want to work alongside other bright, talented people.
Networx is offering the option of a hybrid schedule so get ready to work from home!
Our offices are located in Jerusalem | Full-time position