Full-time marketing manager position for a native English-speaker with a Dati organization in Jerusalem.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Specialist with management experience to help us with our overall marketing efforts. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion.
A Marketing specialist should be a competent professional able to grasp consumer behavior trends and generate creative ideas. You should also be well-versed in specialized marketing concepts, principles and tactics.
The goal is to deliver effective marketing programs that will help our reputation and growth.
We emphasize organic growth over PPC.
Applicants should be enthusiastic, up for a challenge but have their feet firmly on the ground. The applicant should have the ability to work independently but also take direction. We are looking for someone with:
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- Exceptional communication and writing skills in English
- Ability to work independently
- Availability to work American hours on occasion
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Assist in mostly inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization etc.)
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail etc.)
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned
- Build relationships both with journalists and allies on Twitter
- Proven experience as marketing specialist or similar role
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing and market research methods
- Experienced in the use of Social Media Marketing, specifically Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software and applications (Web analytics, Google AdWords etc.)
Also of Benefit:
- Has an understanding of SEO
- Familiarity with creative software such as PowerPoint, Google Presentation, Google Drawing, Adobe Creative Suite, Canva etc.
- Channel (SM and Email List) Growth
Relevant parties should send their CV to: