Beit Shemesh – Finance Director
And international company headquartered in the US is looking for an experienced, analytical and hands-on Finance Director to lead the financial operations.
- Directing financial planning and strategy.
- Overseeing the activities and staff of the accounting department.
- Developing and implementing accounting policies.
- Analyzing and reporting on complex financial data and performance.
- Overseeing audit and ensure compliance with accounting regulations.
- Preparing forecasts and reviewing departmental budgets.
- Assessing and managing cash flow and investments while minimizing risk.
- Managing internal controls and assist external auditors.
- 5+ years in an accounting and financial management role.
- Broad knowledge of Israel and US accounting principles.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance.
- Computer literacy and proficiency in accounting software.
- Strong aptitude for math and analytical skills.
- Hands-on approach to get the work done.
- Excellent English and communication skills.
This is a full-time position based in Beit Shemesh.
To apply please send your CV to [email protected] with the Subject Line: Finance Director.