An international firm is seeking Consultants and Project Managers
We are looking for Project Manager and Grant Consultant to join our growing professional team.
In this position, you will specialize in R&D and innovation grant development and client management throughout the entire process of funding, from opportunity mapping, project definition, building work plans and providing full support until funding is secured.
- Fluent spoken and written Hebrew and English (native speaker level)
- Bachelor's Degree
- Master's Degree - a plus
- Scientific/business writing orientation
- Strong verbal and writing skills
- Self-motivation and independence
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously
- Ability to work towards submission deadlines
- A quick understanding of business environments and new technology
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Full-time employment
- Challenging work with leading start-ups and organizations in Israel and Europe, working with C-level executives in various fields including Medical equipment and diagnostics, Space, Energy and Environment, Robotics, Mobility and more.
- Rewarding terms
- Promotion possibilities
- Dynamic and young work environment
*Relevant for men and women
*Located in Jerusalem