Your Job Title and Area of Responsibility is:
Title: Israel365 Marketing/Content Manager
Responsible for developing and leading the marketing and content strategy for all
campaigns and projects using data, knowledge, experience, intuition, and team
participation. Content and Marketing contribution efforts can include website, newsletters,
articles, blogs, videos, html, banners/pop ups, and other forms of revenue and
engagement driven streams.
Your High Level Strategic Responsibilities are:
● Driving and executing campaign and project revenue targets through creative and
compelling content and text that align with all Campaign and Project A to Z
● Ensuring that all campaigns are using donor/purchaser/subscriber “funnel”
experience as the gold standard - taking the individual through the journey from
awareness, engagement, acquisition, and retention.
● Leading newness and compelling campaign and project strategies through
effective content/text storytelling
● Gaining influence and buy-in of content concepts by other team members and
where applicable, clients.
● Managing, directing, and growing Marketing team members
● Executing all marketing content and messaging for projects and campaigns.
Your day to day Tactical Responsibilities are:
● Hiring, onboarding, inspiring and managing marketing/content team members that
are aligned on corporate strategic initiatives that contribute to delivering profitable
revenue results for all campaigns and projects.
● Leading agenda driven weekly marketing/content team meetings to ensure
alignment, smooth and timely execution on all projects and campaigns
● Driving, growing, and delivering revenue targets using all content and marketing
tools available that are aligned with the A to Z Project/Campaign Guidelines
● Leading, participating and contributing to all relevant strategic meetings with in
house team or outside clients as our leader of content/marketing.
● Ensuring the usage of all corporate management standards - use of A to Z
Project/Campaign Planning Sheets, Post Mortem Recap Sheets, Data Reporting,
Asana Task Management, executing comprehensively and following clear direction
from management, etc
● Contributing compelling content and marketing techniques to all Israel365
Divisions assets (website, FB, case studies, ads, conferences)
● Taking the initiative and gaining management buy-in to optimize opportunities
and eliminate obstacles in the company's execution of projects and campaigns.
● Leading marketing/content efforts - some examples listed below.
○ Execute deployment (tests and approvals) with 3rd party publishers
○ Manage articles and blog posts to numerous WordPress websites of clients
and Israel365 initiatives
○ Provide data-driven marketing/content guidance based on analysis
○ Increase engagement on social media pages per day/week
○ Build our own brand and following and reach on
○ Overseeing weekly and monthly email newsletters
Your Key Performance Indicators will be:
● Hard KPI’s:
○ Israel365 Corporate Revenue Results Monthly versus Target
○ Israel365 Recurring Donor, Purchaser, Subscriber Growth
○ NEED ONE MORE
● Soft KPI’s
○ Compelling, Executable, and Results Driven Execution
○ Timely Execution
○ Team Spirited
You should possess the following Skills/Past Experience:
● Proven track record of leading digital marketing campaigns
● Experience with leading teams and clients in a constructive, effective
and positive manner.
● Cultural fluency of both Israeli, Jewish and American culture
● Familiarity with digital tools especially Mailchimp, Google Analytics
and Facebook ads.
● You CARE about your clients and fellow employees
● You are PASSIONATE about sharing love for Israel
● HIGH LEVEL enough to lead, but DOWN TO EARTH enough to get hands dirty
● HUMBLE and always learning new models / technologies / processes
● People-person, FRIENDLY and warm. A team-player
● DETAIL ORIENTED and organized multi-tasker who can get stuff done
● Not waiting for instructions, but a driven and passionate SELF STARTER
Interested? We can’t wait to meet you!
Send CV to [email protected]