Business Development Representative / B2BSales
At IHD were a dynamic Home Furnishing company with a Portfolio of Brands and Product Categories with strong opportunities for growth.
Primary role of the Sales Representative is to prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, or any other means of generating interest from potential clients. They will also be in charge of managing new and existing clients in our CRM system. The sales rep will also be responsible for client retention and create new opportunities.
o Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
o Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging network
o Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/principals.
• Responsible for Sales Presentations at the NY Showroom.
• Responsible to hold lunch and learns with the A&D community on a weekly basis
• Meeting and setting up networking lunches, dinners with our networking groups and new prospects.
o Work with our team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
• Prepare proposals, bids and maintain our contact management system “CRM”.
• Prepare sales presentations for client meetings.
o Research and build relationships with new clients and existing clients.
• Follow up on existing accounts to maintain our business relationship.
• See if clients need any new furniture or are expanding
• Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
• Work with our technical staff and other colleagues to meet customer needs.
o Arrange and participate in project management meetings and production meeting
The role will involve a mix of telephone-based and some field sales through face-to-face meetings. This is an excellent platform for an ambitious sales person who is driven to reap the rewards of their talents with ample long term career progression opportunities.
About the Role:
"Customers are King!" Each and every day the Customer Success Department works to ensure that our clients are maximizing the value they are receiving . Business development, onboarding, training, support, and renewals are handled by the Customer Success team. We believe in doing whatever it takes to make our customers successful and the CS team drives that success every day.
IHD is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Business Development Representative / B2B Account Manager with a passion for furniture and an interest in the Home Fashion industry. BDRs are the first point of contact for the vast majority of expansion opportunities and continuously build their pipeline within the IHD client base.
As a Business Development Representative you will be responsible for identifying, qualifying, and scheduling product calls and sales promotions. BDRs will work closely and collaborate to strategically target opportunities for growth within the IHD client base. The BDR will develop a deep knowledge of the accounts they support, their client’s industry/sector, as well as their business, needs to drive revenue growth for IHD.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
• Work closely with your customer base to build pipeline and strategically expand client accounts
• Make outbound calls to client non-users to generate interest about IHD product categories
• Make outbound calls to client non-users who have expressed interest in learning more about IHD
• Recognize growth opportunities within client accounts, identify and qualify key decision makers, and set up demonstrations for your Account Managers
• Work with a strong sense of urgency to meet and exceed daily/monthly KPI’s and document all sales activity in CRM
• Relentlessly learn about the IHD Platform, our clients, and their business needs
• Display a positive and empathetic attitude towards our clients
• Drive revenue growth for IHD
Skills and Qualifications:
• 1 – 3 years of outbound sales experience preferably working in B2B sales
• A client first attitude and desire to engage prospective new users for account expansion
• Skilled at discovering new leads through research and developing relationships with prospects through consultative selling
• Ability to remain focused and flexible during rapid growth
• Strong written and verbal skills. Comfortable making cold contact with client non-users over phone and email
• A collaborative team player with excellent communication skills
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
Please email [email protected] to apply