A responsible office administrator with the critical role of facilitating basic office functioning and related administrative tasks. Your job is to enable the company to function smoothly in its day-to-day operations. You are organized, have a can-do attitude, and are happy to manage a diverse set of responsibilities. We are a recently launched hi-tech start-up – join us and help us grow!
- Managing operations vis-a-vis third-party goods and services providers, e.g. utilities, cleaner, suppliers, landlord, etc.
- Supporting financial department with flow of invoices and receipts
- Facilitating a diverse set of logistics, e.g., office supplies, deliveries, shipping, travel itineraries and visitor accommodations
- Supporting various processes e.g., communication and logistics with employment candidates
- Microsoft Office – comfortable with Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Fluent in English and Hebrew – speaking and writing
- Excellent communicator and team player
- Organized, with an eye for detail
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work under pressure when needed
- “Rosh gadol” – takes initiative and happy to chip in when needed
- Positive attitude!
Part time / Full time