The Product team is growing rapidly and we’re on the lookout for a passionate, curious, and creative Product/UX Designer who is a master of UX and has outstanding UI capabilities to join and contribute to a global mission and receive a community of inspiration and celebration in return. We define and design products that improve the health of billions of people worldwide.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE
- You’ve built and maintained Design Systems and brand guidelines.
- Experienced in designing apps by the iOS guidelines & Material Design.
- You are a master of design tools (Figma, Adobe, Miro, Jira, and others).
- Experienced in creating high & low fidelity prototypes, mockups & animations.
- As a key role in the product’s life cycle, you’ll present your ideas to the team, collaborate about your design decisions & solutions with stakeholders, and handoff materials to developers.
- Design high quality web & app products based on data and users needs and feedback.
- Conduct direct/indirect product analysis.
- Participate in user interviews.
- Participating in meetings & collaborate with global design & sales teams (in English).
- Work closely with designers, PMs and stakeholders on a daily basis.
- 5+ years of experience as a Product/UX designer in a growing and successful consumer app (iOS + Android) company that has millions of active users.
- Great communications skills.
- Excellent time management, highly organized, and fun to work with.