World ORT Kadima Mada is part of a global education network. We need to hire a talented part time grant writer/project support. This is an exciting position where you will learn about our projects and be involved in researching and gathering information from the field. You will work with the writing team to engage donors and prospects, to provide program updates, draft foundation grants, reports and proposals on Israel projects, for our colleagues in London and the United States.
Proposal and Report Writing:
- Write sophisticated grant proposals and reports for foundations, federations and other major donors in English (assisting with translations where needed).
- Draft program overviews and updates on World ORT Kadima Mada projects and activities in Israel for cultivation, stewardship and marketing purposes.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with members of the program team in the field.
- Understanding of program budgets and management for reporting purposes.
- B.A. compulsory, M.A. - an advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (Native, US spelling) and Hebrew (fluent speaking, reading and writing).
- Proven experience in writing grant proposals and donor reports (RFPs and LOIs for private donors, funds and federations - including free style and online forms).
- Familiarity with grant proposal budgeting concepts.
- Creative, out of the box multi-tasker, comfortable with and working under pressure
- Flexible, team player, personable, service orientated able to work effectively with diverse people and interfaces.
- Computer literate - Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Work from home opportunity.
- With a minimum of 3-5 years experience in related fields.
- You are comfortable with occasion travel throughout Israel to our projects and you are open to working flexible hours to connect with overseas colleagues on occasion.
- You possess excellent writing and communication skills in both Hebrew and English, and knowledge of North American philanthropic community is a plus.
Please send resume to [email protected]