Sales Development Representative (SDR) - US Market
A successful SDR is a self-starter, has excellent telephone/communication skills, is well organized, able to multi-task, and comfortable contacting and speaking with operations and C-level decision makers over the phone.
- At least 2 years of proven experience in telemarketing in a Sales Development role.
- English - Full proficiency.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience from software companies / SaaS – Must.
- Fair understanding of sales performance metrics.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a distributed (virtual) sales team.
- Experience and confidence in prospecting and communicating with senior-level executives.
- Excellent knowledge of sales development, lead generation practices, and principles.
- Qualifying leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities.
- Look for and obtain software resellers to help distribute InnoDraw software
- Contacting potential prospects through cold calls and emails
- Presenting the company to potential prospects.
- Schedule appointments and demos for Account Executives.
- Accurately log, track, and maintain records using Hubspot.
- Follow a clear and defined Qualification Process.
- General understanding of the InnoDraw offering.
- Hold intelligent and engaging conversations over the phone.
- Analyze prospects needs and uncover business challenges
- Articulate business value of our solutions to new business prospects
Available to work some USA hours, Monday to Thursday and some hours on Sunday.
Competitive compensation plan
Send CV to [email protected]
When replying, please write “US Sales Development” in the subject line of your email.