Job Title: External Relations & Marketing Associate
Organization: BINA: The Jewish Movement for Social Change
BINA: The Jewish Movement for Social Change is seeking a committed professional to join BINA in working toward Jewish pluralism and social justice in Israel.
- Writing letters of inquiry, grant applications and project proposals for projects to attract new funders.
- Preparing detailed reports for current foundations, private donors and board members on specific projects
- Research, identification and outreach to potential new donors, grants and foundations.
- Fundraising events and trips – assist with planning, PR, communications and follow up throughout the year.
- Assisting in coordinating donor missions and international visits.
- Assist in maintaining CRM database/lead and donation tracking.
- Drafting and editing English language outreach materials including newsletters, social media updates, etc.
- Writing social media posts
- Editing and proofreading content (website copy, participant blog articles, etc.)
- Translating content from Hebrew to English
- Native-level fluency and excellent English writing, proofreading, copy editing and oral presentation skills
- Commitment to BINA’s vision of Jewish pluralism and social justice
- Computer proficiency (Microsoft Office and Google Suite)
- Ability to take initiative, learn quickly, and work independently
- Highly organized, attention to detail, and ability to work to strict deadlines
- Team oriented with great interpersonal skills
Position Type: Full-Time
Location: Tel Aviv Campus
Position Level: Entry level (previous professional experience is an advantage)
Salary: 7,500 nis/month
Start Date: September 1, 2022
Please send CV (in English) and a writing sample or cover letter (in English) to [email protected]
BINA is an equal-opportunity employer – the position is open to all genders. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.