We are a successful, international scale-up in the LegalTech space, with the largest international community of IP professionals. We provide tech-enabled, high-quality, streamlined services to our clients who are primarily law firms and large corporations. We aim to be THE address for all IP lifecycle needs.
You will be a focal point in the office. Your day to day will involve front desk duties such as meeting and greeting employees, candidates, vendors and clients. You will be responsible for ensuring that all facility needs are taken care of from A to Z and that we are making optimal use of the office space so that employees can work comfortably and productively. You will be the travel coordinator and support employees by booking their travel arrangements – flights, hotels, etc. and assist them with expense report filing upon their return. You will be supporting the HR function in various admin tasks & event planning and will have a key role in enhancing our employees experience.
You are proactive by nature and like to anticipate and solve potential problems before they head your way. You know how to adapt in a fast-paced environment and pride yourself on not missing a step. You understand that your position plays a major role in enhancing and delivering an exceptional employee experience. Your English and Hebrew are both at a high level.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Focal point for employee related office needs
- Coordinate with the building management and ensure proper physical maintenance of the office
- Monitor inventory and maintain supplies as needed
- Travel coordination for employees and filing expense reports post travel
- Manage office related vendor relationships and conduct market\vendor research as needed
- Support HR in admin, social & wellness activities: happy hours, food orders, holiday packages, events and more
- Provide support on various admin duties and special projects as required
- High level of communication both in English and Hebrew
- 1 – 2 years experience in an office administration position
- Excel skills
- Full Time, Sun-Thurs, Office based position
- Local Travel Required
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A proactive approach to your work
- High attention to detail
- Analytical skills
- Ability to multitask well and take initiative
Our offices are located in Beit Shemesh in the centrally located Neimi shopping center.
Please send CV to [email protected]