The IP Project Manager runs assigned projects on a day-to-day basis. The Project Manager is also responsible to successfully organize, manage, and deliver projects that meet the quality, time, and cost requirements of the clients’ business objectives.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop a schedule for project completion, monitor and review the project schedule with the project team and revise as needed
- Ensure project outputs follow national patent law requirements, including content, formatting, and filing deadlines
- Communicate with clients to understand their needs and requirements related to projects and their account
- Foster teamwork by working cooperatively and effectively with others to resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness
- Find ways to creatively meet occasionally tight and non-negotiable deadlines
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience. minimum of five (5) years as a Project Manager required.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated skills in project management, negotiations and problem-solving
- Knowledge of patent filing requirements and timelines a plus
- Native/High level English. Fluency in a second language, other than English, a plus
Apply online https://www.outsourcingtoisrael.com/job-board/#!/5750b3ce-6687-48d8-a388-5a2205d72bb9/detail or email [email protected]