Join us at the Schuster House and experience living in the Old City whilst making a lasting impact on the lives of Jewish people!
This is a part time position that can easily be combined with work or school, perfect for a recent oleh or a yeshivah graduate.
• Shabbatonim (2 times per month)
• checking in guests into the hostel
• learning with guests
• logistical tasks such as Preparing the Hostel for a Shabbaton or preparing for an event
• data upkeep - inputting information on our database in a timely manner
• Laundry (linen, towels, tablecloths)
• To live and model the Schuster house Values: Integrity, Accountability, Passion, Professionalism, Transparency, Communication and Fun!
• Be a people-person: warm, friendly, non-judgmental and passionate about kiruv.
• Good multi-tasker with ability to prioritize.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Has been to yeshivah.
For more information contact Esther: +972 54-982-5754