UPDATED---Seeking Highly Talented Graphic Artists
Seeking to hire talented and creative graphic artists skilled in web design and video editing for innovative online course creation projects.
This position is for a highly motivated graphic artist, who is eager to advance and master new mediums and techniques.
- Designing highly-engaging graphic templates for online course projects
- Creating and editing multimedia, illustration, video, animation, and 3D elements
- Training and using sound design tools to produce enhanced audio files
- Training and using course design tools to produce online courses
- Training and incorporating industry standards into online course creation
- Coordinating with subject-matter expert for course design and edits
- Working and brainstorming as a team to collaborate in design
- Detail-oriented editing to review and edit course projects
- Very fluent English and Hebrew
- Degree in graphic/web design or computer programming
- Graphic design experience in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, After Effects
- Very solid training and experience in UI/UE
- Creative designer with flair and originality
- Experience at creating graphic elements from scratch
- Quick learner of new computer applications
- Responsible mature worker who requires minimal supervision
- Excellent time-management, can self-pace to meet deadlines
- Aptitude to incorporate feedback and utilize it to create an enhanced product
- Well versed in current graphic styles and web design trends
- Understanding of chareidi-religious sensitivities for content and images
- WordPress and website programming knowledge – a plus
- Ability to work from home during lockdowns, etc.
Job includes three month paid training period in online course design tools, followed by evaluation and onboarding of successful employees to the design team with opportunity for further promotion. Requires a year’s commitment; not suitable for someone in Israel short-term.
Work hours: Sunday-Thursday 9:30 AM - 4:00 PM in Givat Shaul, Jerusalem
If you’re excited to join our team, please send your resume and portfolio to [email protected]