Searching for a Junior U.S. Tax Associate for our Jerusalem office to:
Prepare U.S. tax forms and assist Tax Professionals with client services.
- B.A. with a concentration in accounting (advantage)
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with clients and coworkers (significant advantage)
- Licensed US CPA (advantage)
- Previous work in bookkeeping or an accounting firm(advantage)
- Fluent in English and high-level of Hebrew
- Sunday-Thursday 9:00-17:00 (flexible hours)
-> Competitive compensation packages
-> Opportunity for advancement
Great opportunity for those with an accounting background looking to learn U.S taxes.