Graphic Designer + Marketing Coordinator
IHD is founded and located in New York City. We create casual, mid-century, modern, glam style, and trendy furniture pieces influenced by the city culture. Inspired Home is known for providing fashion-forward designs, quality products at affordable prices.
we are looking for a self-motivated and passionate Junior and Senior Graphic Designer to assist the creative team, work closely with marketing, account, and production managers on all conceptual programs, and define how to best execute in a brand-appropriate way.
• Develop new designs for website, email, SMS, social media, and advertising
• Develop new designs for product packaging, tags, labels, etc.
• Help with color adjustments as needed (product images need to match fabric swatches)
• Develop or maintain cohesive brand identities across all channels
• Stay abreast of new trends and what competitors look like in our industry
• Design compelling marketing materials across a variety of media types (print, social, email, etc.) and implement the brand's visual identity across all collateral
• Participate in brainstorming sessions, support the creative team in executing campaigns, and work through multiple design iterations based on internal feedback
• Track, design, and manage timeline for high volume editorial and promotional emails
• Create design layouts and typography treatment on the campaign basis while adhering to Inspired Home brand standard; Ensure continuity in visual messaging across all digital channels
• Strong photo retouching skills for the ability to replicate across the digital medium
• Research industry trends to present ideas and concepts for timely digital innovation
• 3-10 years of experience in design, and fluency in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
• Strong Social media marketing and creative background
• Knowledge of Shopify from soup to nuts
• Strong attention to detail, and foundation in core design principles (typography, color, layout, etc.)
• Ability to manage timelines/deadlines, and an understanding of creative workflows
• Ability to work on assignments from concept to print and execute all steps in between
• Ability to lead and communicate effectively
• Strong desire to understand business objectives
• Ability to function in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple responsibilities at the same time
• Motion skills are a plus (proficiency in After Effects / Premiere) and any HTML / CSS skills are a plus
• 3+ years experience working as a Graphic Designer (in e-commerce)
• Excellent graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
• Well versed in graphic design tools - Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, InDesign, Illustrator, Canva, or similar
• 2+ years - Experience working cross-functionally with top management as well as several internal and external teams
• 1+ year Experience working with agencies and freelancers
• Familiar with Social Media channels(Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok) - uploading creatives if needed
Please provide your portfolio link for review.
Please email [email protected] to apply