A leading ERP company, is looking for a highly motivated technical writer to join our product team.
Join us if you're passionate about turning complex ideas into clear and user-friendly content.
Here is what you’ll do:
● Write clear, concise, and user-friendly guides
● Write in-product online help and SOPs
● Learn new business process each and every day and help our users learn them through your writing
● Collaborate with product managers, writers, developers and the QA team to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
● Deliver high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
● Edit and translate (Hebrew <> English) helpful content to over 400K users worldwide
● Upload content to our knowledge base and maintain it
● Be a focal point for information
● Work in the fastest growing ERP software company around
This is what we are looking for:
● A competent writer in Hebrew and English
● An experienced technical writer in software documentation (ERP software - Advantage)
● Experienced in creating clear and structured guides for different audiences
● Familiar with financials and logistics business processes in organizations - Advantage
● Comfortable with technology and proficient in the use of technical writing tools
● Eager to learn new things every day, and loves to learn and investigate independently
● Have excellent communication and teamwork skills, including willingness and ability to consult with subject matter experts
● Able to multitask and manage your time
● Knows that it’s all about the little details
Our offices are in Rosh HaAyin.
We’re looking for an in-house full-time writer.
Send cv to [email protected]