Director of Business Development and Strategy
We are a leading international legal services company, headquartered in New York City’s Financial District is looking for a Director of Business Development and Strategy.
Working at our Efrat Office, the Director of Business Development will report to our CEO in Efrat. You will be strategic, resilient, business oriented, engaging with people and a natural self-starter.
With a passion for solving complex problems and creating new opportunities, you will work closely with our sales team, sales support staff, and operations team, leading your team to drive pipeline achievement.
In this role you will:
● Manage and lead our Business Development Division which includes Account Executives, Sales Support Staff, as well as a Client Retention Team which you will create.
● Provide overall vision, strategy, direction and goals for the Business Development Division (in collaboration with our CEO).
● Identify key existing and potential clients and develop strategic relationships to drive revenue
● Actively prospect and leverage potential new business opportunities within specified customer account(s).
● Maintain general knowledge of all services for appropriate cross-sell opportunities.
● Aggressively pursue awareness of competitive activities, positioning and pricing, which includes specific reasons for filing.
● Work with operations and functional managers to identify sales team and prepare and lead the sales presentation. Educate team participants in customer culture, operational needs/methods and sales techniques needed to close the sale.
● Maintain high visibility within customer organization. Monitor customer satisfaction by communicating regularly with customer.
● Establish and execute a comprehensive sales plan for each target account. Ensure appropriate strategy/solution is proposed to customer. Monitor actions and results against plans.
● Serve as a liaison between the client and technical and operational groups.
● Employee lifecycle management, including hiring, mentoring/coaching, development, goal setting, performance management, and promotions in cooperation with the HR manager.
Required Knowledge, Skills And Abilities:
● Demonstrated ability to determine the key business issues and develop appropriate actions plans from multidisciplinary perspectives.
● Exposure to external stakeholders in the market.
● Demonstrated ability to influence executive-level leaders.
● Master’s Degree or International Equivalent in Business Administration or Related Field
● Experience managing pipeline process and reporting
● Highly-skilled user of CRM with ability to build and analyze reports
● Strong analytical mind, using metrics to drive decisions
● Successful track record of managing quota carrying teams
● Great coach; ability to inspire and drive pipeline performance across the team
● Persistence in problem-solving and troubleshooting; ability to quickly assess a situation and recommend a new approach
● Strong cross-functional collaboration: experience working with sales, marketing, operations, product, finance, and people teams
● Exceptional communication skills: written, verbal, and presentations
● Proven track record at mid-level and high-level contacts
● A developing record of customer contacts at the outsourcing, procurement and mid - management level
● Excellent Business/Industry awareness and a thorough understanding of industry trends and impact on the business
● Excellent analytical skills in assessing and interpreting customer business data
● Ability to maintain demanding timelines
● Ability to influence others internally and externally
● Demonstrated ability to work creatively in a fast-paced environment
● Exceptional attention to detail and ability to work simultaneously on multiple priorities
● Ability to work independently and as a team player
● Excellent skills using Microsoft Office Suite: MS PowerPoint, MS Word, and MS Excel
● Excellent oral and written communication skills, including a fluency in English
Send CV to [email protected]