053-902-3255 [email protected]
PROFILE: Passionate and motivated professional with 6 years of dynamic experience, including opportunities in the industries of human resources, food and hospitality, travel and tourism, and informal education. Proven expertise in full-cycle recruitment, educational and social programming, training and development, and financial management and administration.
Post-Graduate Certificate in HR Management, Fanshawe College, London, ON, 2017 B.A. (Political Science and Legal Studies), Wilfrid Laurier University, Waterloo, ON, 2015
Program Director/Campus Lead, August 2019 – April 2020 (Contract) Hillel Ontario, Waterloo, ON
● Designed and executed programmatic and engagement strategies to fulfill Hillel Ontario’s goals on the Wilfrid Laurier University campus.
● Created and managed a campus budget of $24000 CAD.
● Built and maintained communication strategies with students, partner organizations, and other
● Developed and delivered educational opportunities for students, faculty, and the local community
● Managed and mentored a team of 20 student leaders.
Financial Administrator, March 2019 – June 2019 (Seasonal Contract) Kosherica, Israel
● Managed credit card statements and authorization of expenses for four individual Passover programs.
● Managed data input to ensure accurate tracking of client bookings of Passover programs and upcoming cruises.
● Utilized Quickbooks to process and manage invoicing for clientele and service providers.
● Performed industry research to ensure updated pricing and information for clientele.
Hospitality Services Manager, HR, August 2017 – April 2018 (Contract, Maternity Leave Coverage) McMaster University, Hamilton, ON
● Performed full-cycle recruitment and selection to ensure appropriate ongoing staffing needs were met.
● Published and implemented Manager-In-Training and Student Manager training manuals and programs.
● Oversaw compliance with health and safety regulations and policies.
● Prepared and delivered bi-annual performance reviews and appraisals.
● Managed weekly and bi-weekly payroll utilizing ADP software.
HR Generalist, June 2014 – July 2017 South Street Burger Co., Kitchener, ON
● Oversaw company functions and operations as they related to human resources and labour requirements and regulations.
● Performed full-cycle recruitment and selection, as well as ensuring consistent onboarding and training of new and existing employees.
● Managed weekly schedules and bi-weekly payroll both manually and utilizing HRIS.
● Oversaw all HR functions of opening a second location in London, ON.
LANGUAGES: Native English, intermediate Hebrew, and basic French.