Company is an international network of companies providing added value services that support the development of ethical, transparent, competitive and efficient diamond and jewelry markets. We are looking for a Marketing Manager to join our team.
Reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for helping the marketing team create and manage its digital and offline marketing activities including email campaigns, landing pages, advertising, social media, inbound and tradeshows.
This is a full-time hybrid position with at least 1-2 days a week presence in the Jerusalem office.
- Perform day-to-day marketing tasks and manage marketing projects
- Assist the CMO in formulating and implementing marketing strategy, planning, creating marketing plans and implementing marketing initiatives
- Utilize HubSpot automated marketing software to write, formulate and implement email campaigns, workflows, landing pages and content
- Perform market research
- Help manage the production of promotional materials and digital marketing campaigns: Google ads, emails, social media and inbound marketing - including conversion optimization and reporting
- Manage the creation of content for blogs, social media and case studies
- Manage strategy and implementation of tradeshows and events
- Fluent English speaker
- 4 years of relevant work experience marketing to B2B companies
- Academic degree in Marketing, Communications or Business
- Proficient use of marketing automation platforms, specifically HubSpot
- Experience in lead generation through organic, inbound and digital marketing
- Familiarity with PPC, social media and community management
- Ability to create and execute effective marketing strategies that meet brand standards
- Excellent strategic, analytical and creative thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and project management skills
- Knowledgeable about marketing funnels, lead scoring, lead profiling, and other methods of the lead qualification process
Please send CV to [email protected]