Tier 3 Support Engineer
As an experienced member of the support and project teams, manages client expectation and experience related to projects and support requests. Directly resolves tickets and implements solutions suited to technical skills and abilities, both remote and onsite.
• Create, triage, and own customer support Requests (SRs) until resolved.
• Provides onsite and remote support as needed.
• Escalates appropriate SRs based on escalation procedure.
• Develops internal and client facing documentation including assigned processes.
• Correctly manages expectations and delivers on commitments.
Minimum 4-6 years of technical knowledge and experience in the following areas:
• Windows Server/Virtualization setup, troubleshooting and administration.
• Active directory & Group Policy planning and administration
• Microsoft 365 applications, migrations, configuration and administration.
• PowerShell scripting.
• Microsoft Enterprise Mobility, Microsoft Endpoint Manager, Intune, Windows Autopilot
• Configuring and supporting Cisco networks.
• LAN/WAN and wireless architecture and troubleshooting.
• Remote access and VPN troubleshooting and configuration.
• IT service management software (AutoTask, ConnectWise, Zendesk, etc.)
Native Level English
Full time position from 11:00-19:00
Work from home
Send cv to [email protected]