Brooklyn/Lakewood, USA based company with office in Beit Shemesh is looking to hire Account Receivable Representatives to oversee accounts receivables for nursing homes, working to ensure claims are paid and collections are up to date.
We offer fully paid training in managing nursing home billing and a tremendous opportunity for growth.
- Manage accounts receivable, including proper recording and cash application, management of outstanding bills, and collection and dispute resolution
- This is an area of particular focus for the company, and precise handling of these deductions will facilitate critical reporting
- Produce regular AR reports, highlighting past due items and plan for collection
- Resolve and collect in a timely manner
- Must be comfortable and knowledgeable with Microsoft Word and Emailing
Hours: US hours, Monday to Thursday 3:00pm-11:00pm
Sunday or Friday morning 9am-1pm
Native Level English required
Location: Beit Shemesh
Send CV to [email protected]