Israel-based company that has built a B2B social network for enterprise technology professionals. We are a growing team with offices in Modiin.
Join our team and help us revolutionize enterprise tech marketing and sales through peer content that is genuinely helpful to prospective buyers.
- You’re curious by nature and you want to grow your knowledge - it’s a great opportunity to expand your understanding of a wide range of enterprise tech spaces (cybersecurity, cloud computing, IT infrastructure, etc).
- You like researching but you also like working with people - you’ll get to work with a wide range of teams at the company, including sales, customer success, R&D, marketing, and others.
- Scouring various online sources for answers doesn’t daunt you.
- Technical background / technical understanding
- An interest in gaining additional knowledge of enterprise tech solutions
- At least one year of experience at a B2B tech company - a plus
- Existing knowledge of enterprise tech solutions. Including but not limited to cybersecurity, DevOps, infrastructure, and enterprise apps - a plus.
- An interest in gaining additional knowledge of enterprise tech solutions.
- Attention to detail - a must. We're sticklers about quality and you should be too!
- Excellent English communication skills, especially written.
- Taxonomy management: maintain, manage, audit, and grow our listings of enterprise tech categories and vendors, including classification.
- Research and process listing requests from sales, customer success, and other internal teams. Involves fielding questions and requests related to our listings from team members across the company.
- Set up and maintain processes to enable proactive changes to our listings
- Meet defined SLAs and goals for responding to incoming requests and proactively monitoring for changes needed to our listings.
Full time position with Hybrid work model (home/office)
Students who are available 90 hours a month are relevant.
Send cv to [email protected]