An exciting young startup, with tens of thousands of customers in Israel and in the US, called Remini - fostering preschool and family communication, is looking for a Sales Representative to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals in the U.S. market.
Duties will include sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients. If you are looking for a challenging position, have a big impact, and move ahead quickly- you are welcome to send your resume.
The office is located in Tel-Aviv.
Working hours starts at 2:00 pm.
· Generating leads.
· Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
· Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
· Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
· Communicating with clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
· Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
· Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
· Highly motivated and target driven
· Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.