We place the trades for you and actively manage your account. We carefully allocate the trade selections and contract sizes along with an appropriate cash reserve to keep your account balanced for Options trading.
2) Institutional Order Management.
Because we trade a large amount of contracts, we have access to block execution services to benefit from better trade pricing & liquidity. These trade execution options include instant access to live floor traders, and a network of upstairs liquidity providers not available to the electronic NBBO.
3) Short term, liquid investment.
Most trades last only 20 to 40 days, so your funds stay liquid to give you the flexibility of adding or removing funds without tying up your money for long periods.
4) Your money stays safe in your own account.
Using Citibank, we help you setup your own account, that you maintain full control over at all times. Your funds are kept in your trading account 100% of the time. Only the account owner can withdraw funds.
Your money at Citibank has a feature that allows us to be the 'money manager' so we can make trades for you in your account.
You can log in and see your trade positions at any time.
You get the benefit of professional money management with safety of controlling your money at all times.
HOW TO GET STARTED WITH A MANAGED ACCOUNT:
1) Please send us an email to: [email protected]
and let us know you are interested in a managed account.
2) We will send a form to start the process of opening your brokerage account
The Broker has a $5,000 minimum to open an account. We typically look for a minimum $10K commitment, and then we can use 2X leverage to invest in bitcoin, so for example if the price of 1 bitcoin is $20K with your $10K investment we can manage 1 bitcoin, and then if the price go to $22K and we sell the contract, you make $2K on your $10K investment.
(If you have any questions about the account opening process, just ask us.)
3) Sign the Advisor Agreement, and email/fax back to us. (We will send you the advisor agreement when you start the process.)
4) Once your account is funded, we will start trading on the next available trade.