We are the next generation of digital fundraising for nonprofits. We support amazing organizations and their causes by providing fundraising solutions that engage their communities and increase their impact, typically raising 3-6x more than traditional online platforms. We’re experiencing big growth and we’re looking to hire a top performing BDR leader to join our team. You will be responsible for leading a global team of Business Development Representatives and continually increasing their individual and team performance.
The ideal candidate is a person who has not just built their own very successful track record in a SaaS sales and prospecting environment, but who has made the conscious choice to positively influence others’ careers. You have a strong grasp of scalable SaaS processes and understand the role that business development plays for lead qualification and lead generation. You are an excellent judge of character, have a history of hitting challenging sales targets, coaching to process and methodology, and have a track record in helping others succeed. This role has direct management responsibilities over a team of business development representatives, but will also work on campaigns alongside the team in a “player/coach” model.
- Support our Direct Sales Team by hitting and exceeding annual/quarterly New Meetings and SQO targets.
- Drive and refine the BDR prospecting cycle according to SaaS best practices
- Interview, recruit, and onboard top BDR talent
- "Player- coach," working on individual targets as well as coaching and training BDRs
- Share responsibility for the achievement of our Quarterly lead generation targets together with Marketing and Sales. Your team’s target is measured in Sales Qualified Opportunities.
- Provide ongoing BDR training with a heavy focus on cold call training and success
- Track and report on key BDR leading indicators, SLA’s, and metrics to wider leadership team
- Cultivate a culture of success, integrity, and ongoing business and goal achievement.
- Work collaboratively across both Marketing and Sales team to meet goals
- Establish the inbound lead requirements needed to meet your sales objectives
- Provide full visibility into the lead pipeline at every stage of development
WHO YOU ARE:
- 2-3+ years of Business Development experience in a SaaS company, including 6 months plus in a lead role, with a successful track record of achieving targets…both as an individual and for a team.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Loves nonprofits and wants to change the world
- Proven experience implementing methodologies, BDR/Sales training and development programs
- Process driven, and able to implement those processes once the appropriate procedure for lead cycle has been identified
- 2+ years of proven business development success through effective use of core sales tools: HubSpot\Salesforce, LinkedIn.
- Promotes a strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and key deliverables. Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company
- Ability to assess market trends to proactively alter sales plans and strategies
- Language: Native level English required, with proficient Hebrew a big plus
- A ‘Lead from the Front’ mentality
- Happy and available to work American hours
Our culture and company perks!
- Flexible work hours and WFH options
- Generous company holiday schedule - paid vacation for all major Jewish holidays and Chol HaMoed
- 20 hours of paid volunteer time off/impact hours
- Team and work is driven by our company values and core principles
Hybrid position from our Jerusalem office.
Send CV to [email protected]