Established in 2008 and with over 10 billion shekels exchanged, IsraTransfer has developed a recognized reputation for being one of Israel’s top currency conversion companies that continues to lead the field with our highly focused customer-oriented philosophy.
We are actively seeking to hire a full-time Operations Associate to help run our busy trading desk.
● Working closely with Head of Trading, liaising with clients to ensure that all trades are entered into the daily logs and all transfers are made in a timely fashion
● Responding promptly to customer inquiries
● Helping to process client compliance documents
● Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
● Ability to work under pressure
● Organized and detail oriented
● Ability to concentrate for lengthy periods and perform accurately with adequate speed
● Required languages: English - Mother Tongue, Hebrew - excellent working
knowledge/mother tongue level
To apply please send your resume to [email protected] with "Operations Associate" in the subject line.
This is a full-time position, from our Jerusalem office.
To learn more about IsraTransfer visit our website at isratransfer.com